Monday 30 July 2012

The Beginning of A New, Better Blog

Hey guys!
I just want to start off by saying thank you so much for all the love and support you have shown me throughout my journey, I would be nothing without you guys. For all of my older blog followers, you may have realized the HUGE make over I gave my page & there are 2 reasons why I felt the need to switch things up. The first reason being is that I felt my old layout was missing some key elements that make a good blog. The second reason being is that I also felt that I wasn't doing everything that I sought out to do when I first started this page.

When I envisioned my blog I wanted there to be lots of giveaways, hauls, tutorials, tips & tricks, NOTD's and much more, and so far I have completed very little if any of what I wanted. In the 3 months I have had this page, I have only made 11 posts which I feel horrible about because I know I can and should do much better. As soon as I get my new camera, I promise a new, better blog with good quality photos, good quality products, and at least 15 posts a month. I love you guys and you are my inspiration.

Peace & love <3
--TPJ

No comments:

Post a Comment