Saturday 18 August 2012

Darling Diva Polish - 51 Shades of HELL NO! Swatches and Review

Let me just start off today's post by saying I LOVE the name of this polish :p . Today I have to show you 51 Shades of HELL NO! by Darling Diva Polish . This is a lime green holographic polish with a twist-- glitter! It contains different sizes of teal, blue, fuchsia, and holographic hex glitter which compliments the base color very nicely.

On my nails i used 3 coats to obtain complete opaqueness.



These photos were all taken in the sunlight to display the holo-goodness in different stages.

 
These bottle shots simply did not do this polish justice, so I took a quick video to show you its true potential!

The next time I wear this polish I will try layering it over a different polish to see how it affects the outcome. I personally wish more holo was in this, but I guess it would take away from the glitter inside of it so it is perfect the way it is. Some of the glitters did not lay flat and I would recommend a good topcoat with this polish. The application was smooth and it dried quickly.

Darling Diva Polish can be purchased at her etsy shop found here which will be reopening tomorrow Sunday August 19th, 2012.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*This polish was sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment