Monday 20 August 2012

Milani Natural Touch & Gold

Is anyone else just ready for summer to be OVER?! Well I sure am, and my nails are too! On my nails is Milani 21A Natural Touch, and Milani 531 Gold on my ring finger as an accent. Natural Touch is a beautiful milk chocolate polish that would look beautiful on any skin tone. Gold is one of many of their large hexagonal glitter polishes and can be worn over another polish or alone. Believe it or not, but this is just ONE coat of each polish! (Wait, WHAT?!) Yes, just one. It applied very smoothly and dried extremely fast when I topped it off with Milani's top coat. I highly recommend this to everyone because although it is simple, it still is beautiful. I'm glad I made this combo and I will try it again when I get my "claws" back :p.


Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

No comments:

Post a Comment