Wednesday 1 August 2012

Nail Art August: #1 Color Blocking

Here is my first installment of Nail Art August -- Color blocking!!! I was originally going to do a water marble with these two colors but clearly that didn't turn out so well. Perhaps I'll try it again at the end of the month.

These colors are the Finger Paints that were featured in yesterday's post found here.


                                                                                             





These colors reminded me of a baby shower when I seen them on display in the store, so I thought "Why not buy them and put them together?!?". Maybe if you plan on going to a baby shower soon you can try this out! The design of these nails was inspired by the very popular trend of color blocking and I think it's so cute! Let me know what you think.

Peace & love,
--TPJ <3

3 comments:

  1. reminds me of cotton candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I tagged you for a Liebster Award, please check it out and post! :)

    http://nailsncats.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-liebster-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete