Wednesday 5 September 2012

Milani Mint Candy & China Glaze Optical Illusion

Just got home from my second day of school and have a load of math homework to do, so when it came to deciding if I should blog first or do my work... blogging won hands down. I have been wearing this manicure for about 4-5 days with no topcoat and there is visible tip wear and chips. But I thought this was too cute to not show you guys! This is Milani's Mint Candy with China Glaze's Optical Illusion for a little bling. Surprisingly, I only used 1 coat to achieve this opaqueness! I personally think it's only possible because my nails are still semi-short, but I'll test that out once my nails grow back. Anyways enough blabbing, on to the pics!




Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment:

  1. That is cute! And amazing for four to five days; you should see my nails after one...:D

    ReplyDelete