Saturday 3 November 2012

Born Pretty Store Shiny Glitter Powder Sheets Review

Good afternoon everyone! A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by a lovely woman named Daisy, and she asked me to do a review for the Born Pretty Store, and of course I said yes!

Shipping
After selecting my item to review I was told that shipping would take approximately 3-5 weeks, which is expected due to the fact that they are shipping their products from Hong Kong. But I was greatly surprised when it showed up in my mail box in a little over 2 weeks, say whaaat?!? Another bonus besides their super fast shipping, is that shipping is always free worldwide!

Product & Packaging
The product I chose to review is their 12 Colors Nail Art Shiny Glitter Powder Sheets Tips Tool because I've been seeing them a lot lately on other blogs and wondered "what's the big deal?", but after receiving them I knew why they have become so popular.

This set of "glequins" as many people call it comes with 12 different colors as shown below. They all have a metallic like finish (expect for the translucent one) and each glequin is 1.5mm in diameter.

They arrived in a small bubble mailer and each set of 6 was wrapped in the Born Pretty Store packaging that contains their slogan and website information. Also inside was a very cute Thank You card that contains other information about how to receive benefits and all that good stuff!


 Trial
After looking over the colors, I decided to do an ombre like manicure using all of the greens and the lightest blue glequins as a border. The polishes I used as the bases are:
*Milani - Neon Lites
*Pure Ice  - Wild Thing
*Nina Ultra Pro - Anaconda Liked It
*Sally Hansen - Teal Steel


And here were the results:







Final Thoughts
I love this product! The glitter lays completely flat, it isn't chunky, and you get plenty for your moneys worth versus going to the craft store and paying more or the Dollar store and getting less.

The 12 Colors Nail Art Shiny Glitter Powder Sheets Tips Tool costs $6.45 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout, you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase!

Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Glequins: http://www.bornprettystore.com/colors-nail-shiny-glitter-powder-sheets-tips-tool-p-3103.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Products sent for my honest review*

1 comment: