Sunday 25 November 2012

Candeo Colors - Sweet Sierra Swatches & Review

Good evening everyone! Hope you all had an amazing holiday weekend jam packed with lots of shopping for those of you who it applies to, and even if it does not I still hope everything was good.

Today I have the first of 4 Candeo polishes I will be swatching for you that I won from the lovely women behind Llarowe, Leah Ann LaRowe <3. It is called Sweet Sierra & it is apart of their winter 2012 collection. It is a glitter top coat containing purple, pink, and silver holographic glitters of many different shapes and sizes.


 

Below one coat of Sweet Sierra shown over 2 coats of Milani Cool Vibes.




 I was actually so surprised by the quality of the polish. It didn't require any special application and was not thick at all! I've had a seriously horrible experience with one of their polishes before, so this was like a complete redemption. Did I forget to mention it is BEAUTIFUL?!?

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment: