Thursday 1 November 2012

It's Movember!

Is it just me, or did this year go be really fast?!? I can't believe that it is already Movember November also known as "no shave November". Now's the time for the men in our lives to put shaving on hold to show their support for men's health and prostate cancer, but who says we ladies can't show our support too?! During the month of November I will be posting different mustache inspired nails, here is the first of many more to come! Feel free to join me if you'd like, I'd love to see your manicures gals!




The base color of this manicure is Nina Ultra Pro in the color Beige-A Vu, the mustache's are hand drawn with black acrylic paint.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment:

  1. These are cute!! I may try to squeeze in a couple of 'stache manis!

    ReplyDelete