Saturday 1 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas Challenge Day One: Red

You read the title right, I've joined another nail art challenge but this one is Christmas related. Thanks Iced Lacquer for creating this challenge and giving me something to occupy my time hahaha. Last month has been mostly reviews (and I still have a few more coming this month), but this month will be more nail art for you guys and hopefully I'll give you some inspiration.

The theme for day one is red. I decided to keep it simple since most of the challenge days are nail art and I didn't want to overlap any ideas. The base color for my manicure is Emberstone by Orly, and to spruce it up a bit I did a red border with my glequins from the Born Pretty Store.




Can't wait for the next days to come!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

No comments:

Post a Comment