Wednesday 23 January 2013

Nicole by OPI: Pretty In Plum Swatches and Review

Good evening beautiful people! I miss you all so much (even though I've still been posting daily), I feel so distanced from the nail polish world  with all these darn exams, but after Friday I'll be giving my blogging side 100%!

Today I have a beautiful polish from the Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez collection to show you. I won this polish from their Facebook fanpage about a week ago & it arrived this morning. The color I selected is Pretty in Plum. It is a red-toned purple shimmery polish. This polish gives two different looks in and out of light, and I must say both look very beautiful (and compliment my skin well!). Below is 2 thin coats and a coat of Gelous top coat. It applies very easily and evenly & I love their wide brush!

In Artificial Light
Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

No comments:

Post a Comment