Wednesday 2 January 2013

One of My Favorites of 2012

I've been seeing a lot of bloggers doing a list of their favorite polishes from 2012 and I think it seems like fun. Here's just one of my favorite polishes of 2012, if you want me to do a list of my top 10 let me know :)!

This is Just Spotted the Lizard by OPI, which I swatched and reviewed (very poorly I might add) when I first started blogging here and before every company started making the exact same color and it became annoying. This is one of my favorites because this was one of my first real duo-chromes and it truly is beautiful.


Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

4 comments:

  1. Rare and Radiant by China Glaze was in one of my favorites too! Dupes for Peridot, yay :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely like to see your favs list compiled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alrighty! I'll try to get it done and posted soon!

      Delete