Tuesday 19 February 2013

Born Pretty Store 12 Colors Nail Art Glitter Powder

Good afternoon everyone! This is my last review/post before you see my nubbins (thank goodness I photographed these nails before they broke!) and it is for the Born Pretty Store. I received the 12 Colors Nail Art Glitter Powder and it is just that. It comes with 12 different colors as shown below.
My base color for this manicure is Blazed by Wet n' Wild and I applied the glitter to the nail using a fan brush.
 The glitter stuck to the nail polish very well and did not flake off even without a top coat. I love how icy this look specifically is, and can't wait to create more looks with these glitters.The colors I received are all beautiful, but I personally dislike that you will not know which colors you will be receiving in your order as they randomly select colors when packaging. Another downside to these is that these are really small containers for the price and will probably only last 3-5 manicures per jar, especially if your nails are long.

The 12 Colors Nail Art Glitter Powder cost $6.14 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.
Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to 12 Colors Nail Art Glitter Powder: http://www.bornprettystore.com/colors-nail-glitter-powder-acrylic-p-307.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment