Saturday 16 February 2013

I Love Nail Polish Swatches & Review

Today I have 3 beautiful polishes to show you by a brand called I Love Nail Polish, 2 of which are Valentines Day themed and the other is New Year themed.  They come individually packaged in these super cute boxes which also have the names of the polishes on the bottom of them. I also received her business card with all their contact information that I will have posted at the bottom.
The three polishes from left to right are: 11:59, Candy Gram, and No Place Like Rome.
 11:59 is a glitter top coat that consists of black hexagonal glitters in various sizes, black square glitters, gold circle glitters, and gold shredded glitter. Below is one coat of 11:59 worn over 2 coats of Gumdrop by Orly.
 Next up is Candy Gram. For some reason, this polish just screams Cat in the Hat to me! Candy Gram is also a glitter top coat and consists of black shredded glitter, white square glitter, tiny turquoise square glitter, hexagonal turquoise glitter, and white heart shaped glitter. Below is one coat of Candy Gram worn over 2 coats of Sidewalkers by NYC.
 Lastly there is No Place Like Rome (haha get the joke ;D ). No Place Like Rome is packed with various shapes and sizes of red glitters such as square glitters, hexagonal glitters, and even circle glitters! Below is one coat of No Place Like Rome worn over 2 coats of Mysterious Curse by Orly.
 I LOVE how bold these colors are and how they pop, truly stunning glitter combinations. They all applied beautifully and dried quickly. I did have to do some fishing for the hearts in Candy Gram, but sometimes I got lucky and the brush picked them out. My favorite hands down is Candy Gram, I may even like shredded glitter now because of it!

I Love Nail Polish retails for $10.00 and can be purchased from http://www.etsy.com/shop/ILoveNP?ref=seller_info. If you have any questions and concerns you may contact Barbra at Barbra@ilnp.com or Phone her at (702) 339-0720. Don't forget to like I Love Nail Polish on Facebook!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Products sent for my honest review*

5 comments:

  1. I love the base colors you chose! They are all perfect mani's as usual :) Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make everyone of them look amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete