Tuesday 4 June 2013

Born Pretty Store - Nail Art Foil #13 Review

Today I have my first ever nail art foils to show you from the Born Pretty Store to show you guys!
 
The design of foils I selected was #13 which looks like a rainbow watercolor design in my opinion.
 
To use nail foils you should apply a base nail polish color even if you are doing foils on the entire nail, I would recommend a color similar to the foil if attempting to do the full nail to cover up mistakes. The base color I chose was Silver Stilettos by Milani. Like the genius I am, I tried to use regular nail glue to see if the nail foils would apply... Worst Mistake EVER! I'm not even going to tell you how long it took to get that mess off of my nails, but please use nail foil glue and make your life easier to begin with.
The only thing constructive I have to say about these foils is that I wish they used a brighter shade of purple so it didn't look so dull and dark in comparison to the other colors in the design, but overall it is still a very pretty design. As I said before this is my first time wearing nail foils and it may seem a little bit difficult to apply without getting any patches in the design, but if you are experienced these should apply flawlessly. If you are not a fan of this particular pattern , the Born Pretty Store offers 27 different designed foils so there is something for everyone :) !
 
The Nail Art Foils cost $2.99 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.
 
Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Nail Art Foils: http://www.bornprettystore.com/dazzling-starry-mixed-metals-nail-roll-foils-glitter-transfer-stickers-paper-deco-p-5361.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Some products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment