Monday 29 July 2013

piCture pOlish Blog Fest 2013 - Year of the Blogger

Celebrating the Year of the Blogger 
  
Hi guys! You don't know how badly I wanted to tell you guys this news as soon as I found out, but now that the cat's out of the bag I can happily tell you... I was one of many lucky bloggers selected to participate in this year's Blog Fest organized by piCture pOlish. This years theme is the "Year of the Blogger" to celebrate all the hard work bloggers do which is greatly appreciated. Each blogger participating this year created a nail art design, along with a tutorial for those of you that would like to recreate any of the looks you desire. I kept my design simple, yet pretty so that it's easy for beginners to accomplish as well. If you would like to know how I created this look, keep reading on reading!


First off, the colors I used was Flirt, Twinkle, and Razzle Dazzle. All 3 colors complimented each other very well, but when I first got Razzle Dazzle it threw me off as to how I would incorporate it into a nail design. But then it came to me... Glittery stripes! Here's how I created the look.
Step 1: Apply 2 coats of Flirt & Twinkle to your nails as you desire. ( You can change your number & placement of accent nails as you please!) Allow to dry.
Step 2: Apply 3 thin coats of Razzle Dazzle on top of your previously painted nails and allow to dry completely. You may do one coat of Razzle Dazzle if you please (shown on my index and middle fingers), but 3 coats ( shown on my ring finger and pinky) gives a better glitter pay off. 
Step 3: Using 4 pieces of striping tape, place them equally spaced apart diagonally on the nails.
Step 4: Using 4 more pieces of striping tape, place them on the nail diagonally going in the opposite direction of the previous placed pieces. 
Step 5: Using the opposite color you painted your nail with, paint over the taped nail.
Step 6: Carefully remove the striping tape.
Step 7:Here is what your nails should look like before clean up.
Step 8: After clean up, top coat your manicure to preserve it, and BAM! You have some easily amazing nails! 
As an award for taking part in Blog Fest 2013, 3 lucky bloggers will be selected to create their own piCture pOlish shade for 2014! These 3 bloggers will be chosen based on votes via the special Pinterest Blog Fest 2013 board:
·         1 x Award - as voted by PP friends and fans
·         1 x Award  - as voted by all (you) participants of Blog Fest 2013
·         1 x Award - as voted by Jules & Megs of piCture pOlish

Flirt, Twinkle, & Razzle Dazzle can all be purchased directly from https://www.picturepolish.com.au/ for AUD$10. For information on shipping, international distributors, and deals, check out these links below!
Shipping : https://www.picturepolish.com.au/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5

Be sure to keep in touch with piCture pOlish for swatches, deals, and amazing nail art! 

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/piCturepOlish?ref=hl 
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/piCturepOlish

Peace & Love, 
--TPJ<3  
*Products in this post sent for my honest review*

5 comments:

  1. I love how you incorporated Razzle Dazzle...such a fun and girly manicure! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL the pinks! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this!! Everything is so nice! Amazing job well done dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanna try this new design but not getting the actual tap that is used.body painting

    ReplyDelete