Monday 19 August 2013

Born Pretty Store - Spongebob Squarepants Water Decals Review

Are you ready kids?!? "Aye Aye Captain!". I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! "AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!!!"
Ohhhhhhhhhhh...
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea ?!?!?! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!! Bahahaha I couldn't resist! Today (As you can tell by the title of this post, and my intro little intro ahaha) I have some cute Spongebob Squarepants Water Decals Born Pretty Store to show you.


These water decals come with 20 wacky Spongebob faces (Good enough for 2 manicures if you want a face on each nail, but is plenty if you just use one as an accent). The base color for my manicure is 2 coats of Yellow Whiz by Milani. I then cut out the two designs I wanted to use, then applied them using the basic procedure. I did not use a topcoat, but you can if you want to.

There's really not much to say, there's no going wrong with Spongebob! I like how well these decals blended with the polish so it didn't look like I had a sticker on my nails. One thing that I will say though is that if you are a person with long nails these decals may look a bit awkward because they are small, but if you have a polish similar to the color of the spots, you should be able to add a few more and be good to go!

The Spongebob Squarepants Water Decals currently cost $0.99 (Originally $2.86 I believe, awesome deal!!)  with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.

Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Spongebob Water Decals: http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-water-decals-sticker-cute-spongebob-squarepants-pattern-k128-p-6203.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Some products sent for my honest review*

1 comment: