Wednesday 7 August 2013

Guest of the Day: The Polish Diva - Night Prowl Review

Hey everyone. I am very excited to be a guest poster today here at Teen Polish Junkie's blog. I've liked her blog for a while, she does great swatches and has such pretty nails, so I am very happy that I get to have a post on her little blog.

Today I have a polish to show you from Wet n Wild, in a color that is quite out of the norm for me, if you have followed my Facebook page or blog. It is called Night Prowl.




Night Prowl is a black based color, with tons of micro purple-ish pink glitter running throughout. Typically, I wear bright colors in blues and pinks, pastels, and the like, but with this mani I thought I'd go a different route and choose a darker toned polish. I really love the shimmer of the glitter and how it shines when it hits the light.

The second of the two images is blurred, but shows off the glitter the best.

Here are two more shots of this gorgeous polish at a different angle:
 




I think that this is a must have polish for everyone's collection, and super affordable too at only $0.99. 

I'd love to thank Teen Polish Junkie for giving me the opportunity to guest post on her blog, I quite enjoyed it!
 

Thanks Vicki for the amazing swatches! Keep in touch with The Polish Diva by liking here Facebook Fanpage and following her Blog.

Peace & Love, 
--TPJ<3 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, she did an awesome job! Big kudos to The Polish Diva <3

    ReplyDelete