Thursday 9 January 2014

Darling Diva Polish - Happy Wife, Happy Life Swatches & Review

Today I have a beautiful new polish from Darling Diva Polish that is sure to turn heads!


Happy Wife, Happy Life consists of color shifting glitters that change from green to purple, to gold (you may even see blue & pink in certain lighting!) in a clear base. My swatches are one coat of Happy Wife, Happy Life worn over 2 coats of Sparkling Water by Sally Hansen.


I don't think I own a polish quite like this in my collection, the color shift had me mesmerized for hours! I kinda regret wearing a base color so similar to Happy Life, Happy Wife because if it looks this good despite one of the color shifts blending with the base, I can only imagine what it looks like over really dark colors! This polish applies easily and dries quickly. The glitter payoff for only one coat is also amazing.

Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$13 and can be purchased from her bigcartel shop found here.You may also purchase her polishes from Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signatures, Le Doux Nuage, and Edgy Polish. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3 

*Some products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment