Tuesday 18 March 2014

Rainbow Honey - Random Polish Swatches & Review pt. 1

Hellooo everyone! Today's post is the first part of my Rainbow Honey review from some polishes that can currently be found in their shop. This post would have been posted earlier and only in one part, but that was before I had wrecked my nails BADLY. I'll do a seperate post about that later, but basically my nails didn't make it all the way through my swatching session and I refuse to post these train wreck nails. So, the second part of this post will go up as soon as I repair the damage I have done to my precious nails.

Anyways, on to the polish!

First up is Persephone which consists of gold and copper flecks in a red base. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone.



The next polish I have to show you is Be Mine from the Sweet Talk collection which consists of gold flecks in a pink crelly base. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone.


The last polish I have to show you for today is Sweet Talk from the collection of the same name which consists of pastel glitters in a white crelly base. My swatches are 2 coats worn with Gelous top coat.


All 3 polishes applied very easily & finish with a nice shine (I only added top coat to Sweet Talk to really make it POP)! I feel like I've seen so many polishes like Sweet Talk & Be Mine already, but I feel like Persephone is kinda unique. If you don't have any polishes like these already, I would definitely recommend them as the quality is great.

Rainbow Honey polishes can be purchased from http://www.rainbowhoney.com/, and other online retailers that sell their polishes which can be found  here! Don't forget to Like Rainbow Honey on Facebook & Twitter for updates, sneak peeks, swatches, and contests!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment