Tuesday 8 April 2014

Sally Hansen - I ♥ Nail Art Tool Kit Review

Hola everyone! I am still apart of nubbin-nation as you can see, but I got tired of not posting, so I decided to say "who cares" and flaunt em! Today I'll just be doing a quick review of the Sally Hansen  I ♥ Nail Art Tool Kit.

The kit includes:
  • 1 dotting tool
  • 1 striping brush
  • 1 detail brush
  • Sheet of nail stencils

The polishes I used are Lincoln Park After Dark and Alpine Snow by OPI. On my index & middle finger I used the stencils, on my ring finger I used the dotting tool, and on my pinky I used the striping brush.


I found the stencils to be extremely fragile (as the triangle one seen above ripped due to fine lines), and need some improvement. Small items on the stencils, such as the bow seen above work great, but I found that the larger stencils lift from the nail on one side due to the curve of your nail. The striping brush and dotting tool work just as well as ones twice the size. All of these tools are mini sized, making nail art easy when on the go, but not so small that they are too hard to work with. Overall I would recommend this kit to beginners with nail art, and to people that would like to just throw it in their purse and go!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment