Thursday 31 July 2014

Born Pretty Store - Natural White Half Nail Tips & Nail Cutter Review

Today I have 2 products that go hand in hand (or nail and nail) from the Born Pretty Store that I would like to show you guys!


Now as you know I'm a natural nail kinda gal, but right before prom I had a horrible break and really wanted some long nails for the big day! So what's the solution? Nail enhancements of course! I RARELY use nail enhancements (I've probably only used them 3 to 4 times in my life), but I thought it would be worth it for prom.


I first started out by finding out which size from 1 to 10 would be a fit for each finger. After I found each size, I glued the tips on using glue I purchased from my local Sally Beauty Supply.


Now, there was no way I was going out looking like LaRhonda (Kudos if you get the Family Guy reference), so I used the nail cutters to make them a length I found appropriate.

After that I used my personal gel kit and added the finishing touches & voila!


I kept my enhancements on for about 2 weeks, and the nails on there own were pretty strong. I like how they are numbered on the very end of the tips in case you mix it up while doing your nails. However, one thing I did not like is how it stood out on against the natural nail, but that may just be my own fault. I personally wish the bottoms were curved to give a more natural look, but that doesn't really concern anyone who polishes over it anyways.

As for the clippers, they cut the nail tips extremely well, but you have to be really careful to make sure that it is lined up straight and not on a weird angle when cutting.

The Natural White Half Nail Tips currently cost $5.29 & the Nail Cutter costs $3.76 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.


Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Natural White Half Nail Tips: http://www.bornprettystore.com/natural-white-half-acrylic-false-nail-tips-nail-p-1550.html
Link to Nail Cutter: http://www.bornprettystore.com/edge-cutter-nail-manicure-clipper-acrylic-false-nailrandom-color-p-41.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment