Tuesday 15 July 2014

Pictures from Polish Past: Sally Hansen - Strawberry Shields Swatches & Review

Have you ever found an old memory card and found pictures that you forgot were even taken? Well, I did. And there are a LOT of posts headed your way from months ago that never made it to the blog; until now.

Today we're gonna start with a beautiful fuchsia glitter topcoat from Sally Hansen that is here to please! This polish goes by the name of Strawberry Shields, and was released towards the end of 2013. My swatches are one coat of Strawberry Shields over two coats of This Blue Is So You! by Nicole by OPI.


I absolutely LOVE how bold this topcoat looked over a darker colour, and I know it will look great over lighter colours as well. The glitter payoff is just perfect; not too little, and not too much. All the glitter laid flat and the dry time was not long at all. Overall I would recommend it if you can manage to get your hands on it.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3
*Product(s) sent for my honest review* 

No comments:

Post a Comment